Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kiehls friends and family 20% off

Hey guys, 

If you don't know about Kiehls go check them out! They provide men and women's facial products, body lotion and shampoo. A few times a  year they offer 20% discount for friends and family. Just enter the code FRIENDS at checkout. Offer ends 9/24

The hubs and I have been using Kiehls for a number of years. We often share the products regardless of what the "label" says. My favorite product at Kiehls has to be the facial fuel scrub. It's in the men category but hey it works, so why not. I have introduced this product to several of my (female) friends who have all fallen in love with it as well. One of my biggest concern are black heads, and this truly minimizes the appearance and it leaves my skin feeling milky smooth. I use it 2-3x a week with warm water. 

                                           

 I have used several of there facial cleanser but found that the Rare Earth Deep Pore cleans well, does not over dry and my pores are looking smaller. 

                        

 After applying my SKII "holy water" and SKII moisturizer I apply a few drops of Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate on. I use it mostly during the colder months when my skin tends to be a bit more dry and flaky. It smells nice and you wake up with a nice morning glow. 


Does eye cream really work?? Honestly, I have no idea. I will be 27 next week :( and I have tiny wrinkles underneath my eyes. I know it will be more beneficial rather than harm so I do use it. I guess my problem is I don't use it consistently enough to see a huge difference. (set goals: must use eye cream more consistently!) 
Do you use an eye cream you love ? Can you truly see a difference? 


Thank you for reading. 

6 comments:

Eva said...

You've always had such amazing skin Anh!! I use eye cream and I do see a difference to be honest. I actually use this Japanese one right now that is seriously my HG and I've used a lot of eye creams. I'm totally getting the facial fuel btw. HAHA

Mai Style Pages said...

Thank you Eva! I drink a ton of water everyday and it helps that my sisters are aestheticians. What brand is your eye cream? I'm going to Japan in January, maybe I can pick it up at a discounted price there! And yes, get the facial fuel I love love love it.

Eva said...

It's called White Label Placenta Eye Cream. Here's a picture: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/MICCOSMO-JAPAN-Cosmo-WHITE-LABEL-Premium-Placenta-Eye-Cream-30g-/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/$(KGrHqR,!j!E+E7nsK3uBP+OgQGHnQ~~60_12.JPG. I'm SO JEALOUS. Japan is hands down my favorite country! Where are you going? Do you need any food recommendations?

Eva said...

Aiyah - I don't know why it came up as unknown! LOL

Mai Style Pages said...

I will have to look for it Eva. How much does a bottle run? The baby and the placenta name is quite interesting and a bit intimidating, I have to admit. Well first, we are going to Taiwan for New Years Eve, if you have any recommendations for food and shopping there I would love it. In Japan, we will be snowboarding in Niseko which is close to Sapporo. We will work our way down to Kyoto and Shinjuku-Tokyo area before heading home.

Unknown said...

I just ordered the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate, hopefully it will do me justice