Tuesday, January 29, 2013

dolly wink


#1 Must Have! 
Dolly Wink Black Liquid Eyeliner  $12-$15 in Japan 



If there is one makeup item I would get again in Japan, it's this eyeliner!  It's the thinnest tip I've ever encountered. (that's what she said) The thin tip makes for easy application and since I have smaller lids, I can make thin lines or pile it on to adjust for thickness. It does take a bit more time to apply if you like a thicker line. (but whats 2 extra strokes?.....that’s also what she said?) The formula glides on smoothly and easily refills with a shake of the pen. What I love most about the eyeliner is it wears all day; through sweat, natural oils and my occasional "I forgot I have makeup on, rubbing of the eyeballs" but a cinch to wash off with warm water. 

Image from Rouge Deluxe
Image from Ariisa

I bought mine in Japan but you can find them on eBay and Amazon. I think Sasa.com even has them. If you are traveling to Asia, Taiwan is a few bucks cheaper than Japan! 

Thanks for reading! I have a ton more makeup to share and my snowboarding adventures in Japan. I'll tell you why Shaun White said it is the best snow in the world! 

No comments: