Monday, January 6, 2014

striped, multi-colored vintage vest


It's a striped, multi-colored vintage vest, need I say more ? Oh wait, it has the daintiest metal detail. I was on set a couple of weeks ago with photographer, Liz Besanson and we had a few minutes to shoot before the model arrived. Liz is an amazing photographer. She is talented and sweet and we both adore vintage and thrift shopping. Working as a stylist is already so much fun but collaborating with people who share the same love is even more enjoyable. We've even planned a vintage/thrift shopping date next week. I love my job. ;) Oh, Happy New Year Guys!!!! I could feel it, IT IS GOING TO BE  A GOOD YEAR, 2014! 





Vest: Vintage Dress: Vintage Necklace: J-Crew & URBN Rings: H&M & Rouelle (side ad) Shoes: Louboutin 

No comments: