Friday, October 4, 2013

NYFW


Hello Everyone,

I have so many exciting projects in the works and cannot wait to share it with you when the time is right! In the meantime, here are some pictures from NYFW shot by my friend Suni Sullivan outside of Milk Studios. Fashion Week is so much fun as you can imagine. It has always been on my bucket list and I've been

 lucky enough to attend Jen Kao's show, which had some spectacular pieces! Tons of plaids, denim and colors (yellow, my favorite color) for the Spring!

Besides attending the show, one of my favorite parts about fashion week is seeing all the amazing street style. I even saw some of my favorite fashion bloggers like Susie Bubble who frequents Jen Kao's shows and Margaret Zhang of Shine By Three when I was shooting this look! ekk!! I was totally Blogger struck!

 Hat: BCBG Fedora Top: Free People (similar here) Jeans: Zara Vest: Vintage Booties: Prada (eBay) Purse: Vintage Chanel Necklace: Vintage

Ian Michael Crumm of Boy Gone Blog, one of my favorite Philadelphian's!

2 comments:

MsDL said...

Purple is my fav...I like the look !!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! AWESOME outfit!!!!! Love the vest!!!!