Wednesday, September 18, 2013

White after Labor Day


Hey Guys,

I am so excited to announce that I have paired up with Musings of a Curvy Lady, Thamarr Guerrier for a new blog. Thamarr and I both went to nursing school together and outside of hours of studying and clinical, we shared our love for fashion. We started "In Her Jeans” as a way to reconnect and to prove that fashion can be fun regardless of size. In Her Jeans, will feature how different body types can style trends and silhouettes while proving that you don’t have to be a size 2 or be a 5’9" model. Thamarr and I have completely different body shapes, so for all of the ladies out there (friends included) that tell me “you pull that look off because you are so petite” I hope IN HER JEANS will prove, you can Style Petites and Curvy Confidently. 

Please check out our blog for more pictures and details - In Her Jeans






Top: Zara Necklace: Arden.B  Sunnies: Zara Skort: Zara Shoes: Christian Louboutin (eBay) 

Yes,  you can wear white after Labor Day. Wearing white from head to toe is actually a huge trend right now. If you don’t have white shoes, you can certainly pair it with a pop of color. I love all white outfits with a bold color but also love to pair it with a contrasting color like black as well!  I also love wearing white in the winter, it makes me feel like a white fox mimicking the white flurries and layers of snow. 

What do you think of the all white monochromatic look and wearing white after Labor Day? 

2 comments:

Her Philly said...

Wait I am SO excited for this! I love Musings of a Curvy Lady! Can't wait to check out In Her Jeans! xx

Unknown said...

This outfit is GORGEOUS. Pinned immediately haha x