Thursday, September 6, 2012

flower me pretty

Hello everyone, 


For months I've been lusting over D&G's floral print skirts and dresses. But the prices were too steep for me to take the plunge. When I saw this print from a good hundred feet away, several racks in between me and her, stuffed inside layers of FOREVER 21 clothing. YES, I SAID FOREVER 21!!!! (def, deserved CAPS and 4 exclamation points!) I couldn't believe my eyes and maybe I peed myself! Okay maybe I didn't but man was I excited!!! 


I know, I know... Belt? Actually, I love the flowiness of the dress without a belt. It felt more rich and luxe, This $29 dress did not look or feel its price at all. Everyone was floored when I told them it's a F21 dress. 


Rachael Roy shoes from last season. Perfect summer heel but the neon pink and the high ankle strap gives it a more funky feel.



The silver bracelet was a purchase from Sowa $1 (South End, Boston)  a farmers market that sells food, vintage house ware, vintage clothing, jewelry and art. The Gucci bracelet is actually an old watch that I flipped over. You will learn that about me, I flip lots of things around; shirts, dresses, etc.  The other gold bracelet was a NYC Canal St. buy, $7. 


Thanks for reading! Hope you love the dress as much as I do! 

:: Outfit :: 

Dress :: Forever 21 
Necklaces :: Vintage Chanel 
Shoes :: Rachael Roy (old, her site here)
Bracelets :: Silver (here
Watch :: Gucci (old) 
Gold Bracelet :: Canal St. $7 


No comments: